Saturday, July 26, 2008

Taking it to the 'Yard

WOD

100m run
5 burpee box jumps (highest box)
15 sit-ups
max rounds in 20 minutes : 13

Notes: Worked out with Crossfit Ventura. Lots of people and energy. Still unbeaten in the Saturday WODs, but had very stiff competition. Since my challenge has very few traditional Crossfit metcon demands, I'm only doing this type of metcon once a week. (That is right I used the words traditonal and Crossfit in the same sentence.) The rest of the time I'm training to be stronger and faster. Crossfit will make you stronger and faster up to a point.

2 comments:

CJ said...

hey King,

you spoke a little too soon...
I used your score as motivation and pulled out a 14+. Maybe next time :)

Brian said...

total sandbag!!

first, huff tells me to beat the east coast guy. i paced myself to beat him. meanwhile, some dark horse almost beats me.

second, you wait to see how the game is played before stepping into the ring.

when you open the box, there are going to be some throwdowns.