Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Challenge, Part VI : Wrap-up

I would like to thank Alex and Matt for their tremdous amount of support during training and the event. It would not have been possible without them.

Matt breaking stuff (At least it wasn't himself)

Here is the final tally:

25 events
(I didn't test Mary because I wouldn't have been able to complete 15 rounds. I couldn't test the rope climb because I didn't have access to a rope.)

Elite Level
6 events
Sandbag carry, Pistols, Squat, Clean and Jerks, Handstand Push-ups, Front Lever

Advanced Level
10 events
Push-ups, Bench Press, 400m Run, Deadlift, Shoulder Press, Clean, Vertical Jump, Weighted Dip, Weighted Pull-up, 5K Row

Intermediate Level
9 events
Overhead Squat, 800m run, 500m row, Dips, Pull-ups, Muscle-ups, L-Sit, Snatch, 1600m Run

I had a great day, but I don't think I'll do it again. I'm already thinking about next year, it is my 30th. I want it to be huge.

One clue : It will involve climbing.

1 comment:

kenshen said...

WOW, incredible effort! congrats on even finishing that many events, let alone elite-ing them!