Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Challenge, Part III : Track (and rowing)

I was siked about the 400m after setting a PR, 1:04, last weekend. It was completely different his week because I had to time trial and turned in a 1:08.

Feeling Strong, Good Form, But All Alone

I rested and refueled for the 800m. It was decidedly slower, but Matt was my rabbit for last 400m. After I finished I felt like the day was beginning to be a Birthday Challenge.
2:41 = painful & slow

Feeling Weak, Bad Form, But With a Friend

I went back the UCSB recreation center and threw down a 500m row. The time was okay, 1:39.


My legs were tore up, and it was time for the 1600m. Matt was my rabbit for the last 800m. It did not help that he ran the first 100m backwards because my pace was so sadly slow, 6:21.

This is my official recovery position.

No comments: