Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Red Hot Moon

WOD

max reps in 2 minutes
rest 2 minutes

muscle-ups (ring) : 14
pistols (alternate legs) : 35
dips (ring) : 30
squats : 120
push-ups (ring) : 39
pull-ups (bar) : 30

"The moon is full, you can't fake that light
In fact I'm quite excited, I get to play tonight"
Atmosphere

Notes: I am getting ripped in two. On one hand, I want to dominate my challenge. On the other hand, I still want to climb hard. My gym numbers are stalling/dropping, but I am climbing better than ever. Yesterday, I went climbing and ran out of time/juice for a workout. Today, I went climbing again and had no "pull" left. I felt my whole back tighten on the first pull-up (a very interesting sensation). I am very happy with the squat number, one per second for the entire time. Too bad air squats are not part of my challenge.

No comments: